Kaylis International understands of the security issues concerning the collection of our customer’s private information. We would like you to be mindful of what personal information we retain.
Types of information our company gathers?
· We collect information from your registration on our website, ordering of wigs, as well as subscription information, and the creation of an account through our website
How we use your information?
· Customize your experience
· Process your transaction
· To send you periodical updates through our newsletters. If you would like to opt out of our e-mailed newsletter then you can easily unsubscribe within the newsletter.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How we protect visitor’s information?
· We implement a variety of methods to insure the protection of our visitors information. Our website is hosted on a secure network by Big Commerce, which uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our database. Only a limited number of personnel have access to your private information and are required to keep it confidential.
Do we release the information we collect to third parties?
· Kaylis international only uses your information to process your orders, and communicate with you. We do not sell, nor trade or transfer our customer’s personal data to third parties. However, the third party does not include the website host partners or other parties who assist in the running of our website. Moreover, when required by law we are obligated to release the information provided when deemed necessary.
Changes to our policy
If changes to this policy are made, they will be posted on this page. Policy changes will be applicable only to the information collected after the date of the changes. This policy was last modified on December 28, 2012.
Questions and feedback
Terms and conditions
This is an online policy which only applies to the information collected online through our website and e-bay store.